Password Protect Worksheet

  1. #1
    r wilcox
    Guest

    Password Protect Worksheet

    If I enter the following code, my sheet is password protected

    ActiveSheet.Protect ("password")

    If I expand on it with either of the following, I get a code error.

    ActiveSheet.Protect ("password") DrawingObjects:=False
    ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False ("password")

    What is the correct format?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    ben
    Guest

    RE: Password Protect Worksheet

    ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, password:="password"

    --
    When you lose your mind, you free your life.