Macro fails after screen is locked or screensaver becomes active

  1. #1
    Denham
    Guest

    Macro fails after screen is locked or screensaver becomes active

    Hello,
    We have an excel spredsheet that has a macro for formatting. This report is
    run automaticall every two hours, but in a case when the screen saver becomes
    active, or if the workstation is locked, we get an error when we log back in
    with the excel in the background stating this.
    "Not enough system resources to display completely", its mentioned the MSKB
    article, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829348/

    We would like to know, if anyone was able to get this fixed from MS.

    OS: WinXP Pro
    Office XP (2002)
    SP 3 Installed.

    Thanks for any updates.

  2. #2
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: Macro fails after screen is locked or screensaver becomes active

    How is the code being run?

    Are you using sendkeys ?

    Tim

    --