Determing a range from numerical data

  1. #1
    Moises
    Guest

    Determing a range from numerical data

    I am trying to code the corresponding range of cells as the result of
    numerical data without success.

    What would be the code of the following example :
    Range A12 to C22
    A12 is known and C22 is the result of a counter that gives the number 22

    Range("A22: ????? ).Select

    Thanks for your help.
    Moises

  2. #2
    STEVE BELL
    Guest

    Re: Determing a range from numerical data

    Can't really tell where you want the range to go.

    But for starters (using R1C1 notation), adjust as needed.

    Dim rng As Range
    On Error Resume Next
    Set rng = Range(Cells(Range("C22").Value, 1), Cells(Range("C35").Value, 3))
    If Not rng Is Nothing Then
    rng.Select

    steveB

    Remove "AYN" from email to respond
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jef Gorbach
    Guest

    Re: Determing a range from numerical data

    "Moises" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am trying to code the corresponding range of cells as the result of
    > numerical data without success.
    >
    > What would be the code of the following example :
    > Range A12 to C22
    > A12 is known and C22 is the result of a counter that gives the number 22
    >
    > Range("A22: ????? ).Select
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    > Moises

    Range("A22:C"&counter).select should do it