Range with numerical data

  1. #1
    Moises
    Guest

    Range with numerical data

    What would be the correct code for the following range :

    Range A12:D24

    count1= 12
    count2=24

    I am writing the following , but it does not work :
    Range ( "A & count1 : D" & count2).Select

    Thanks,

    Moises

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Range with numerical data

    Use this

    Range("A" & count1 & ":D" & count2).Select

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Range with numerical data

    Almost there!

    Range ( "A & count1 & ": D" & count2).Select

    RP