Timer control in VB available in VBA

  1. #1
    BW
    Guest

    Timer control in VB available in VBA

    Hello,

    I believe i read somewhere before, perhaps on this forum that the timer
    control in VB is not available for VBA. Is this still true?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Rob Bovey
    Guest

    Re: Timer control in VB available in VBA

    "BW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I believe i read somewhere before, perhaps on this forum that the timer
    > control in VB is not available for VBA. Is this still true?

    That's correct, but here's a very good substitute:

    http://vb.mvps.org/samples/project.asp?id=timerobj

    --
    Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
    Application Professionals

    * Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
    * Professional Excel Development
    http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm

  3. #3
    Robin Hammond
    Guest

    Re: Timer control in VB available in VBA

    I haven't tried Karl's solution that Rob refers to, but there is also an
    activex version of the vb timer for use in Excel here:

    http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...ExcelTimer.htm

    Robin Hammond
    www.enhanceddatasystems.com

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    BW
    Guest

    Re: Timer control in VB available in VBA

    Thanks Gentlemen. I will have a look at both!