How do I link cells based on true/false?

  1. #1
    Shelley
    Guest

    How do I link cells based on true/false?

    I have 2 workbooks with data. Wkbk A has a great deal of data. I would like
    to be able to set up some type of event where when data is entered into 1
    particular cell in wkbk A, several cells of data are transferred to wkbk B
    automatically without user intervention. I have tried IF statements and I am
    familiar with linking but I need something more complicated. Any and all
    help is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I link cells based on true/false?

    Use the change event.

    on Chip Pearson's site gives an overview of events.

    Ron de Bruin has many "canned" routines for copying data. Perhaps you can
    use some of his examples to build what you need.
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...