How to put the image under the text

  1. #1
    Jimmy
    Guest

    How to put the image under the text

    Help! I can add an image (.jpg) to Excel through Shapes->AddPicture,
    but how to put the image under the text, I have tried
    sShape->ZOrder(Office::msoSendBehindText); no lucky.

    anyone can help?

  2. #2
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: How to put the image under the text

    you cant.
    the "cells" layer is always below any shapes.

    the only exception being the (totally useless)
    worksheet background image

    --
    keepITcool

  3. #3
    Jimmy zhuh
    Guest

    Re: How to put the image under the text

    Thanks keepITcool,
    I saw one OCX control can do that.but i don't know how?(no source code)
    if the sShape can't,is there any other way?

    thanks again.

  4. #4
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: How to put the image under the text

    put the text in a shape and
    Zorder the text above the picture.

    else buy the OCX.

    --
    keepITcool

  5. #5
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: How to put the image under the text

    I'm surprised an OCX exists that can do that but I suppose anything is
    possible.

    If all you want to do is display some text over your picture you could put
    it in a textbox from the Drawing toolbar. Format Fill to No Fill and maybe
    Line to no line. You could link to a cell, select the textbox, then in the
    inputbar =A1 and enter.

    Regards,
    Peter T

    news:[email protected]...