Inserting an Image in an Excel sheet using VBScript.

  1. #1
    Vishal
    Guest

    Inserting an Image in an Excel sheet using VBScript.

    Hi..
    I've to insert an image in excel sheet using VBSCript.
    Can anyone please guide me ?

    Vishal

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Inserting an Image in an Excel sheet using VBScript.

    range("B9").Select
    ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert( _
    "C:\My Pictures\Sample.jpg")

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Vishal
    Guest

    Re: Inserting an Image in an Excel sheet using VBScript.

    Thanks Olive..
    I tried that and it works perfect when i use this code in a vb macro.
    The problem is that i want to use it in a Quick Test Pro script.. and
    since it supports the VBScript, i thought that a normal VBScript code
    wud work in it. But when i use this piece of code in my QTP script, it
    gives an errror at the line
    Range("B9").select - Type mismatch.
    u've any clue ?

    I think i'll post a new topic with the heading - Inserting an image in
    an excel sheet using QTP !

    Thanks
    Vishal

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Inserting an Image in an Excel sheet using VBScript.

    If the script uses automation to control excel, you would naturally have to
    prepend the appropriate qualifications to the elements of the code to direct
    it to the proper object.