search column for specific cell using vba

  1. #1
    dave91
    Guest

    search column for specific cell using vba

    as a novice I need help trying to set up a billing system for my club
    although I have done this using VLOOKUP, I would prefer to set it up in
    programming with vba.
    0n sheet 2, I wish to search down column A1 for a number equivalent to a
    number in a particular cell in sheet 1, then select and ofset to adjacent
    cell in column B to copy the value and paste to anther cell on sheet 1
    any help would be appreciated

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: search column for specific cell using vba

    Try a VLOOKUP formula or index/match formulas or FIND in VBA

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...