  1. #1
    Mats Samson

    Hello,
    I have 3 UserForms and I changed the Caption name to a more descriptive than
    UserFormx! The first form is a Menu loading the second, Registrator. this
    works fine! But when Registrator wants to load (CommandButton) the third,
    Calculation, I get "Invalid Procedure Call or Argument". I can also change
    the name of the third but keep the second with defaultname "UserForm2" then
    all works fine as well.
    It seems that 3 named caption in a serie doesn't work?!?!?!?
    Regards
    Mats

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Loading UserForm gives error

    Sounds like you changed the caption, but didn't change the name. The
    useform has a name property. Change this to the same name as the caption to
    get your macro to work. So change the name of the second Userform to
    Registrator rather than Userform2. The caption can be anything.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    William Benson
    Guest

    Re: Loading UserForm gives error

    Mats,

    Jumping in here because no other way to reach you. What happened with the
    controlsource errors thread ... all work out? I have been checking every day
    or two for your response and not seeing anything -- maybe it is better if
    you tell someone to drop it than to do so "de facto" ... just my opinion and
    not meant to antagonize. You can e-mail me at w - b - e - n - s - o - n -
    @ - x - l - c - r - e - a - t - i - o - n - s - . - c - o - m if you want,
    or reply to the other posts there.

    Best regards,

    Bill