"running" page

  1. #1
    Chaz
    Guest

    "running" page

    I have a spreadsheet with a fairly complex series of macros that create
    reports. These macros take several seconds to run and pull data from several
    sheets. Is there a way to mask that process from the user with a page that
    shows while the macros are running rather than seeing the data being
    filtered, sheets being added etc ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Chaz

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: "running" page

    Hi Chaz

    Use this in your code so the user don't see your macro working
    You can select a sheet first with a nice picture or text before you set ScreenUpdating to false

    Application.ScreenUpdating = False

    'your code

    Application.ScreenUpdating = True

    --