calling all pro's!!! macro that can modify dates in odbc connection to mysql

  1. #1

    calling all pro's!!! macro that can modify dates in odbc connection to mysql

    Hi All,

    I'm wanting to create a macro that can modify parameters in an odbc query, to a my sql database. I'm working with a column in the my sql database which has unixtime timestamps. head hurting so is mine.
    Majestik

  2. #2
    Gareth
    Guest

    Re: calling all pro's!!! macro that can modify dates in odbc connectionto mysql

    Could you post the code you have so far?