Optimising portfolios with solver?

  1. #1
    Oana
    Guest

    Optimising portfolios with solver?

    Hello everybody.

    I was wondering whether Solver can be used for optimising portfolios when 2
    target cells need to be changed: minimizing variance and maximizing
    rentability?

    Thank you very much,

    Oana Truta

  2. #2
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Optimising portfolios with solver?

    Why don't you try some thing like:
    maximise rentability / variance i.e. maximise the ratio of rentability and
    variance
    this is similar to what you want to achieve.

    Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...