Please see the file attached.

  1. #1
    A-Design
    Guest

    Please see the file attached.

    Hi,

    Could anyone please see the attached file and answer my question?

    Thanks in advance

    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Please see the file attached.

    Hi A-Design,

    For excellent reasons, the posting of attachments is actively discouraged in
    this NG.

    In any event, it is counterproductive to do so because few in this group
    would be prepared to open unknown attachments.

    In my experience, it is rare that posting relevant code, together with a
    suitable articulation of the encounterd problem, proves insufficient to
    elicit at least one satifactory solution.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...