restrict scrolling

  1. #1
    KimR.Hammel
    Guest

    restrict scrolling

    I have a series of control buttons that navigate the user around a given
    worksheet. To do so effectively, I need to restrict scrolling to a given
    range after pressing each button. Upon pressing the next button, the
    scrolling restriction needs to be turned off first, then run macro, then turn
    on new scrolling range restriction. Is this possible?
    Thanks,
    --Kim

  2. #2
    sebastienm
    Guest

    RE: restrict scrolling

    Hi,
    Check at the ScrollArea property of the Worksheet object in the online help.
    Set it to the proper area each time a button is clicked.
    Also to jump to a place in a sheet, use:
    Application.Goto reference:=Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A10"), scroll:=True

    Finally, a note: the ScrollArea is reset to "" when the book open. SO , if
    you want to start with an specific scrollarea when the book opens, you have
    to set it in the Workbook_Open sub

    Sébastien

  3. #3
    Paul B