Is it possible to expand the formula bar in excel?

  1. #1
    Tivpine
    Guest

    Is it possible to expand the formula bar in excel?

    Am currently using the Excel 2003 version, and i am currently designing exam
    templates for the Department of Management at our local university here. My
    formula's dont fit into the formula bar due to the lenght of the my
    worksheet. My worksheet is between forty to sixty columns long.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to expand the formula bar in excel?

    Your formulas should wrap so you can see all of the formula.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to expand the formula bar in excel?

    Tivpine,
    Sorry, do not understand the problem, as the formula bar runs across the
    majority of the of Excel window and expands to multiple lines if required.

    NickHK

  4. #4
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to expand the formula bar in excel?

    I presume the problem is that the formula bar then covers the
    first row(s), for which there is not fix. You might insert some
    rows at the top temporarily, and later on show some rows above
    your area of interest.
    ---
    HTH,