FILTER PARTNUMBER Where it match all 3 Regions

  1. #1
    Juan
    Guest

    FILTER PARTNUMBER Where it match all 3 Regions

    Hi,
    I have the following sample data:
    PARTNUMBER RATE DATE REG
    TEST1 1.2 20050407 NA
    TEST1 2.5 20050507 AP
    TEST2 .25 20050528 EU
    TEST1 1.5 20050507 EU
    TEST2 1.25 20050628 AP
    etc

    What I would like to do is get only those rows where PARTNUMBER fall
    in AP,EU and NA.
    So in this case I woudl get as my result
    TEST1 1.2 20050407 NA
    TEST1 1.5 20050507 EU
    TEST1 2.5 20050507 AP

    I have thousands of parts that might fall in just NA or EU or AP. But
    I just want to get those rows where all 3 regions are met.

    Hope I'm explaining this correct. Please advise if there is a way to
    do this. I was looking at the Filter thing but don't know how to go about.

    Thanks,
    Juan

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: FILTER PARTNUMBER Where it match all 3 Regions

    Hi Juan

    AutoFilter can only filter on two criteria, but you can add a helper column and filter on that column
    =IF(D1={"NA","EU","AP"},"Yes","No")

    Or install EasyFilter where you have 5 options
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl