How to use Object.Copy(Destination) method PasteSpecial(xlPasteVal

  1. #1
    RAP
    Guest

    How to use Object.Copy(Destination) method PasteSpecial(xlPasteVal

    Hello, Folks
    The following line in VB works fine, but it pastes the borders, etc...
    assigned to the named EntryDate cell. Is there a way to ammend this line to
    PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) ?

    Range("EntryDate").Copy shComments.Cells(iNextEmptyDateCell, "C")

    Thanks,
    Randy

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How to use Object.Copy(Destination) method PasteSpecial(xlPasteVal

    Hi Randy,

    Try:

    Range("EntryDate").Copy
    shComments.Cells(iNextEmptyDateCell, "C"). _
    PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
    Application.CutCopyMode = False

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    RAP
    Guest

    Re: How to use Object.Copy(Destination) method PasteSpecial(xlPast

    Thank you, Norman. It worked like a charm. It code appears obvious to me
    now. I thought I had tried that, but apparently I hadn't. I appreciate it.
    Randy