Pls. reply Sort Data and copy to next coulmn when sort order chang

  1. #1
    shital shah
    Guest

    Pls. reply Sort Data and copy to next coulmn when sort order chang

    Hello
    I am entering date wise data into worksheet for every date of data I have
    new worksheet now I want to sort all worksheet together as per column A and
    then after all sorted item of column A has to set next column after sorting
    order is change.

    For E.g. after sorting A wise when B come it should transfer to next column.
    I have 5 field (heading) i.e. when sorting order is change it should copy to
    next column i.e. column no. 6

    Any help.

    Shital Shah

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Pls. reply Sort Data and copy to next coulmn when sort order chang

    What gets copied to the next column? Column A

    ' code to sort then
    columns(1).copy Cells(1,256).End(xltoLeft)(1,2).EntireColumn

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...