Creating custom face ID's

  1. #1
    Karoo News
    Guest

    Creating custom face ID's

    Hi I need help on creating a custom face id that will show on any PC when
    the workbook i am creating is opened. Can anyone help?

    Many Thanks
    Neil

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Creating custom face ID's

    There is an option in Tools>Customize, and then right-click on the button,
    and select edit button image. Crude but works. Other than that you need to
    get an icon editor.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Neil Atkinson
    Guest

    Re: Creating custom face ID's

    Thanks for the reply. Once i've created the icon how do i add it to the
    menu and ensure its saved in the workbook?

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Creating custom face ID's

    The way that I do it is to save the picture on a hidden worksheet, and in
    the workbook open assign it

    cbTable.Shapes(shapename).Copy*Picture
    Application.Commandbars("myCB").Controls("myButton").PasteFace

    where cbTable is the codename of the sheet containing the picture, shapename
    is the name of the shape, such as 'Picture 30'.

    RP

    news:%[email protected]...