drop down list that i can also type regular text in as well

  1. #1
    Joyce
    Guest

    drop down list that i can also type regular text in as well

    I want to be able to choose from options in a drop down and if not in the
    drop down be able to type in another a different text.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: drop down list that i can also type regular text in as well

    If the dropdown list was created by using Data Validation, you can go to
    the Error tab in the Data Validation dialog box, and remove the check
    mark from 'Show error alert after invalid data is entered'

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List