installed toolbar?

  1. #1
    drhalter
    Guest

    installed toolbar?

    I have code in a workbook_SheetCalculate event that changes an edit box in a
    custom toolbar. The toolbar doesn't exist until a user pushes a button on
    the worksheet, and after using the toolbar, the toolbar deletes itself when
    the user is done. Thus, the code activated on SheetCalculate produces an
    error when the toolbar doesn't exist. How do I write code to check for the
    existence of the toolbar?

    Thanks
    Dave

  2. #2
    drhalter
    Guest

    RE: installed toolbar?

    See response by Jan Karel Pieterse on 8/24/05 regarding title of message
    "delete toolbar." That took care of things.

    Dave