Excell: how do you format

  1. #1
    az122
    Guest

    Excell: how do you format

    I upgraded from office 2000 to 2003. In using Excell and the spinners, combo
    box etc. in 2000 you formatted by right clicking on spinner - format -
    control and then proceeded to format it to a cell. In 2003 you right click -
    format but their is no control to go to. So how do you format the combo box
    to a cell.
    --
    az122

  2. #2
    Cody
    Guest

    re: Excell: how do you format

    You might want to check which toolbar you are using. The controls toolbar
    and forms toolbar are the same type of controls that are applied in different
    ways.