It sounds to me that you are referring to a VB executable that would then do
stuff with Excel via automation. You still have the same issue with the form
though and would be better to create the form in the VB project.

In Excel, you could create an add-in with a form class and do your stuff
from there, but it is a bit difficult trying to guess what your objective
really is.

RP

"William Barnes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, I guess what I had in mind was to be able to create a class that

could
> be more or less self-contained, i.e., not dependent upon other files such

as
> the file associated with the independently created Userform. I guess

there's
> not really a good way to do this with VBA. Even if you write code using

the
> VBIDE reference, you still have to create a separate Userform object

within
> the VBAProject.
> Thanks
> William
>
> "Tom Ogilvy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Why not just create a custom userform (set name to frmMyForm as an
> > example)
> > complete with event code and so forth, then you can do: (The code

module