There is nothing wrong with that line of code. The error is something else
such as the sheet is protected or such. This is not a 2000/2003 issue (near
as I can tell). One thing that is curious is that your macro is
Header:=xlGuess. This requires Excel to make a guess at run time as to
whether there is a header row. xlYes or xlNo would probably be more
appropriate.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson