Quotation Marks

  1. #1
    kosecki
    Guest

    Quotation Marks

    Hi.

    How to extract name without quotation marks.

    E.g
    I need to replace

    Print #1, TextBox1.Value
    Print #1, TextBox2.Value
    Print #1, TextBox3.Value

    to something like that

    For x = 1 To 6
    text = "TextBox" & x & ".Value"
    Print #1, text <-- text must be without quotation

    P.Kosinski

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Quotation Marks

    assume the textboxes are activeX textboxes on a worksheet

    for i = 1 to 6
    Print #1, Activesheet.OleObjects( _
    "Textbox" & i).Object.Value
    Next

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Piotr Kosinski
    Guest

    Re: Quotation Marks

    OK.

    But when I'd like to assign something to

    For i = 0 To 5
    ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("Dane.Textbox" & i).Object.Value = table(i)

    Next i

    I've "Cannot get OLEObjects properties of Worksheet class" or error (or
    something like that, I've Polish version of Office)

    Greetings

    P. Kosinski

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Quotation Marks

    what is DANE? I assumed your textboxes are on a worksheet.

    If not on a worksheet, where are they?

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...