Viewing only the #’s

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365

    Viewing only the #’s

    Sheet1 has all sorts of look up tables and formulas. I want to make a macro that will make Sheet2 only have the numbers resulting form the stuff on Sheet1. Make sense?

    Thanks very much for the help,
    Ken

  2. #2
    Ken Hudson
    Guest

    =?Utf-8?Q?RE:_Viewing_only_the_#=E2=80=99s?=

    Ken,
    Is this what you wanted?

    Option Explicit
    Sub PasteSpecial()
    Sheets(1).Activate
    Cells.Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    Cells.Select
    SkipBlanks _
    :=False, Transpose:=False
    Range("A1").Select

    Ken Hudson

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365
    This is my code. It is saving the data correctly but its saving the formulas and all i want is the "value". How would I change this to only place the values?

    Better yet I could remove this extra file all together if i know how it just place the data right onto an email and send it. that would be the best thing.

    thank you!
    Ken

    Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    Dim wb As Workbook
    Sheets(Array("Recap")).Copy
    Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
    wb.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Recap-Ver1.1.xls"
    wb.Close False

    Application.DisplayAlerts = True
    Last edited by sungen99; 01-25-2006 at 10:57 AM.

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Viewing only the #'s

    Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    Dim wb As Workbook
    Sheets(Array("Recap")).Copy
    Activesheet.UsedRange.Formula = ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Values
    Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
    wb.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Recap-Ver1.1.xls"
    wb.Close False

    Application.DisplayAlerts = True

    Tom Ogilvy

    "sungen99" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365
    Thank you Tom!

  6. #6
    Lonnie M.
    Guest

    Re: Viewing only the #'s

    Substitute value for values:
    Activesheet.UsedRange.Formula = ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Value

    Verses:
    Activesheet.UsedRange.Formula = ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Values

    Regards--Lonnie M.

  7. #7
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest