Do until button clicked

  1. #1
    kaiser
    Guest

    Do until button clicked

    Hello...am struggling my way through c# and would apprecaite some help.
    I want to run a loop until a user clicks a button to stop it...how
    would I so this?

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Do until button clicked

    kaiser,
    In Excel ?

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    kaiser
    Guest

    Re: Do until button clicked

    Sorry! Wrong forum! (blush) - meant in a windows console

  4. #4
    Rocky McKinley
    Guest

    Re: Do until button clicked

    The only way I know how is to press the "Esc" key on the key board.

    Rocky McKinley

    news:OSvXm%[email protected]...