Dynamic Hyperlink

  1. #1
    Ciaran Duffy
    Guest

    Dynamic Hyperlink

    Hi,

    I want to create a hyperlink to a webpage from an excel sheet.

    Is there anyway to dynamically read the content of a cell on the same
    row the formula cell is on and use the data it contains in the middle
    of a hyperlink function??

    EXAMPLE:

    1.If I'm putting the formula in a cell on column Q is there anyway to
    read the contents of a cell on the same row in column A

    2. Can I then place the contents of this cell in column A in the middle
    of the hyperlink function like this:
    =HYPERLINK("http://www.webpage.com/CASE_ID="A2"&BUSINESS_UNIT=SAM",
    "Link")

    Be grateful for any help...