Module name change

  1. #1
    jon
    Guest

    Module name change

    Hello!
    I want to know if there is any possibility to change the name of a
    Visual Basic Module. The problem is that I have a lot of modules, and
    the only difference is the number, so it makes amazing if you want to
    search for one. It would be easier if the name can be changed, and I
    can give to each one the name of the program developed.
    Thanks!

    --
    jon
    jon's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=4949

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Module name change

    Jon,

    Select the module in the VBA Project Explorer (the tree view on
    the left side of the VBA screen -- CTRL+R to display it if you
    don't see it), press F4 and change the name in the properties
    box.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson