AdvancedFilter on cells with formulas, returning values and not formulas

  1. #1
    Claus
    Guest

    AdvancedFilter on cells with formulas, returning values and not formulas

    Hi again folks

    When i use this:

    Range("E37:E182").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy,
    CopyToRange:=Range("AM5"), Unique:=True

    i get the formulas (the same in all rows)

    I need the values instead.

    Is this possible ?

    Regards,
    Claus

  2. #2

    Re: AdvancedFilter on cells with formulas, returning values and notformulas

    How about filtering in place
    then copying the visible cells and paste|special|values

  3. #3
    Claus
    Guest

    Re: AdvancedFilter on cells with formulas, returning values and not formulas

    Hi Dave

    I solved the problem. Needed headings in the range.

    I wrote an email about 2 hours ago about this, but it did'nt get appear.
    Don't know why.

    Sorry for the unconvinience

    Claus

    news:[email protected]...