limitation in the path + filename length

  1. #1
    Tal
    Guest

    limitation in the path + filename length

    We have encountered a strange situation; it seems MS Excel has a limitation
    in the path + filename length. We conducted some tests and got conflicting
    results, for example on my machine I was able to save with filenames of max
    150 characters while on colleague’s machine around 200 characters. We did not
    find any authoritative documentation on the subject.

    Can you please help?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: limitation in the path + filename length

    "Filename Is Not Valid" Error Saving or Opening File

    was all I ran across.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...