excel object in visual studio

  1. #1
    Easwaran
    Guest

    excel object in visual studio

    i want the excel object in visual studio
    pls give me the excel library compaible to win XP. am using
    older version of visual studio version 6.0 professional edition.
    thanks

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: excel object in visual studio

    Easwaran,
    I suggest you buy Excel then.
    If you do not have Excel, it is not going to work.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Easwaran
    Guest

    Re: excel object in visual studio

    DEar NickHK,

    We have excel and we are using the same. It is the visual studio version
    problem ( we have older version and need Win XP version)

    Can u help?
    Easwaran

  4. #4
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: excel object in visual studio

    Easwaran,
    What, you mean you want to upgrade you version of Visual Studio ?

  5. #5
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: excel object in visual studio

    In your VB6 project, go to the Project menu, scroll down to
    Microsoft Excel Version N (where N is your version of Excel) and
    put a check next to that box.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson