Printing Multiple Pages Based on Different Cell Criteria

  1. #1
    Nic W
    Guest

    Printing Multiple Pages Based on Different Cell Criteria

    I am looking to automatically set up page breaks to enabling the printing of
    separate pages in Excel 2003 whereby the page separation is determined by the
    return of different cell text in a column A. Therefore more than one row in
    Column A may contain the same value, in which case the output will be printed
    to the same page.

    Please can anyone advise on the simplest piece of code to enable me to
    achieve this?

    Many thanks

  2. #2
    Donna S
    Guest

    RE: Printing Multiple Pages Based on Different Cell Criteria

    I'm looking for the same sort of thing.