calling excell from an external program

  1. #1
    עומר
    Guest

    calling excell from an external program

    I am programming with visual studio C++ 6,
    i built a program which create a text that i can open with excel and create
    a graph.
    how can i call excel from the C program and tell it to convert the data to a
    graph automaticly then save it as an excel workbook?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: calling excell from an external program

    Visual C++ has a good SHELL interface. FIrst create a workbook that will,
    upon opening, execute a macro to do your Excel tasks. Then use your C++ code
    to invoke the workbook through the SHELL.
    --
    Gary''s Student