change the data label of an chart to show qty

  1. #1
    Trever B
    Guest

    change the data label of an chart to show qty

    Hi and Thanks.

    I have a chart showing the average price paid by each store for wellingtons.

    some months there are 50 stores and other months 30 stores.

    The question is I need a code that changes the data label to ='Price
    Ave'!$C$1 for the first coloum & 'Price Ave'!$C$2 up to 'Price Ave'!$C$50

    I need to write VB code show my chart shows each qty in the data label.

    Hope that this makes sence.

    The table data is in average price ascending. Called Price Ave Coloum (Qty
    purchased) C

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    I'm not sure I understood your request, but does the attachment go close to what you want? (but I only did 11, not 50)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trever B
    Hi and Thanks.

    I have a chart showing the average price paid by each store for wellingtons.

    some months there are 50 stores and other months 30 stores.

    The question is I need a code that changes the data label to ='Price
    Ave'!$C$1 for the first coloum & 'Price Ave'!$C$2 up to 'Price Ave'!$C$50

    I need to write VB code show my chart shows each qty in the data label.

    Hope that this makes sence.

    The table data is in average price ascending. Called Price Ave Coloum (Qty
    purchased) C
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Trever B
    Guest

    Re: change the data label of an chart to show qty

    Thanks for that but my chart shows the average price not the qty.

    I need the label on top of each coloum to show qty not average eg:-

    For eg
    Store Ave Price Qty
    Store A $50 100
    Store B $40 500