Changing cell color

  1. #1
    Kas
    Guest

    Changing cell color

    I need to either write a macro or a formula that will automatically change
    the font of a cell if it is greater than the previous cell. For example, if
    a1 = 3 and b1 = 4, I need 4 to be a different color. Can this be done? Any
    help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Changing cell color

    Hi Kas

    You van use CF
    http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

    Select b1:Z1 ?

    And use this formula
    =A1<B1

    Choose the format you want

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Wolf
    Guest

    RE: Changing cell color

    The help for "conditional formatting" will tell you how to do it.

    Wolf