hiding toolbars for my workbook only

  1. #1
    JNW
    Guest

    hiding toolbars for my workbook only

    I know how to hide toolbars and restore them. If there a way to restore the
    toobars when the user opens another workbook and hide them again when
    returning to mine?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: hiding toolbars for my workbook only

    Hi JNW

    http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

    Use this two events in the Thisworkbook module.

    Read more about events on Chip Pearson's site.

    Private Sub Workbook_Activate()
    'your code to change Enabled to False
    'Or the name of your macro
    End Sub