navigation macro freezes

  1. #1
    cmarch
    Guest

    navigation macro freezes

    I have an command button with code attached to move to a spot and
    freeze the pane.

    Private Sub NavigatetoSpot_Click()
    '
    ' Go to Spot and freeze pane
    '
    ' Go to last spot to ensure below title area
    Application.Goto Reference:="AreaLast"
    ' Go to title area so it is showing in topleft
    Application.Goto Reference:="Title"
    ' Go to one cell below title and freeze the pane
    Application.Goto Reference:="FreezePaneSpot"
    ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
    End Sub

    Problem is after the command button executes the code, I cannot move
    with the cursor keys or execute the return macro. I have to click on a
    cell with the mouse or hit escape button. Tried to repeat the go to
    the FreezePaneSpot and still locked in position.

    How do I fix this?
    Thanks so much.
    CMarch

  2. #2