Upload to bank account

  1. #1
    Richard Mogy
    Guest

    Upload to bank account

    Hi All,
    I have created a macro that selects checks written for a range of time from
    a SQL database. I would now like to upload these items into my banks
    "Positive Pay" system through the internet.

    I have seen several macros for downloading, but not many for uploading.

    Obviously it would have to include a login and password and navigation to
    the appropriate site.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Vacation's Over