My command button has stopped functioning

  1. #1
    E. Marsh
    Guest

    My command button has stopped functioning

    I use command buttons with code behind in VBA. I use these buttons to ensure
    all information has been entered correctly, and then it send e-mail to
    someone depending on information within the worksheet. This has started
    functioning intermediately for some users. I have verified the users are not
    editing a cell when they try to click.

    Any help would be great

    Thanks

  2. #2
    JNW
    Guest

    RE: My command button has stopped functioning

    Could be a few things.

    1) Make sure users enable macros when opening the file
    2) Make sure that the security settings are properly set.
    3) Check the names of the buttons, sometimes they get changed (done this
    before!)

  3. #3
    E. Marsh
    Guest

    RE: My command button has stopped functioning

    I have verified all of this. I am leaning toward something on the users end.
    I can open the same spreadsheet and it works for me. We are using Citrix thin
    clients. I do not know if this would have an impact or not.

  4. #4
    JNW
    Guest

    RE: My command button has stopped functioning

    You reminded me, I forgot the 4th thing that could be wrong: user error

    To clarify: Did you mean that you can open the same spreadsheet on the
    computer that was having the problem in the first place? If so it is
    probably user error.

    As for Citrix, I am not familiar. Hopefully someone here can verify whether
    or not that is a problem.

  5. #5
    E. Marsh
    Guest

    RE: My command button has stopped functioning

    User error is an unspoken always. I can open the same spreadsheet on my PC
    w/o issue. I have shadowed the Users Citrix session, and I get the same
    results as the user.

    Thanks for your help.