Placement of Chart in Worksheet

  1. #1
    Bill
    Guest

    Placement of Chart in Worksheet

    Hello,
    I would like to place a chart at a certain location on a worksheet. e.g.,
    the upper left hand corner of the chart starting at cell C1. Is there an
    easy way to do this?

    thanks,

    bill

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Placement of Chart in Worksheet

    You can manually drag the chart to the desired location, or use
    VBA code like the following:

    Dim ChtObj As ChartObject
    Set ChtObj = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1)
    ChtObj.Top = Range("C3").Top
    ChtObj.Left = Range("C3").Left

    --
    Cordially,