How do I send a macro and toolbar to another user?

  1. #1
    intheory
    Guest

    How do I send a macro and toolbar to another user?

    I have written macro that I need to deploy to a number of users, as easily as
    possible. My plan was to send them a file that installed the macro and a
    toolbar with a custom icon/button that launched the macro. I have seen and
    used things like this from other developers, but have no idea how to do it
    myself. Does anyone have a simple solution for this, or can you give me
    steps to get this accomplished?

  2. #2

    Re: How do I send a macro and toolbar to another user?

    Here's how I create that toolbar on the fly:
    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...5B41%40msn.com

    If you want to add items to the worksheet menu bar, you can use John
    Walkenbach's menumaker: