I don't think you can.

The user can always choose "whole document" or group sheets before printing and
you won't know what sheets are being printed.

If the user were always just printing the activesheet, you could stop them:

Option Explicit

Dim mySheetNames As Variant

mySheetNames = Array("sheet1", "sheet2", "sheet3")

If IsNumeric(Application.Match(ActiveSheet.Name, mySheetNames, 0)) Then
Cancel = True
MsgBox "Nope!"

Just keep adding all the sheets you don't want to print to that array.

This goes under the ThisWorkbook module.

But it sure ain't perfect--disabling macros/events would allow printing, too!