Dropdownlist in a Cell

  1. #1
    Lasse Matsson
    Guest

    Dropdownlist in a Cell

    Hi,

    Does anybody knows how to get the listfunction in a cell, to select by some
    values.

    I know the validation list function but I don't like to have the values in
    the same sheet.

    Now I use a combobox in a Form, with the Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick.

    //Lasse

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Dropdownlist in a Cell

    Hi Lasse,

    > Does anybody knows how to get the listfunction in a cell, to select by
    > some
    > values.
    >
    > I know the validation list function but I don't like to have the values in
    > the same sheet.

    To use a list in another sheet for Data Validation purposes, name the list
    and use the name in the Data Validation source dropdown box, e.g.:

    = MyList

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman