can I insert a Sort "Button" in a cell within Excel

  1. #1
    Vicki
    Guest

    can I insert a Sort "Button" in a cell within Excel

    I am trying to insert a page sort function within a cell in an excel
    spreadsheet. Can this be done, and if so how so? I would appreciate any
    help that is available

  2. #2
    Dave Ramage
    Guest

    RE: can I insert a Sort "Button" in a cell within Excel

    Probably the best way to start is to activate the macro recorder
    (Tools/Macros/Record..) while you do the sort, then stop. Show the Forms
    toolbar (right-click any exisiting toolbar to show the toolbar list), and
    select the button tool. Draw the button where you want it and then asign the
    macro you have just recorded.

    The macro you recorder may need some changes to work how you want...

    Cheers,
    Dave

  3. #3
    Vicki
    Guest

    RE: can I insert a Sort "Button" in a cell within Excel

    Thank you for your time and help.
    Vicki