Cells updating - can it be stopped?

  1. #1
    Richard L
    Guest

    Cells updating - can it be stopped?

    I have a marco which moves data onto separate sheets within a workbook. On 1
    sheet is a summary of the sheets which uses a number of "countif" and Sum
    functions.

    What the macro does (and i don't want it to) is make the cell reference -
    $a$2 change to $a$3 every time the macro adds a new row on one of the other
    sheets. What can be done to prevent this from happening?

    Regards

    Richard

  2. #2
    Richard L
    Guest

    RE: Cells updating - can it be stopped?

    With a bit of tweaking i made room to enable myself to use the A:A cell ref
    instead which seems to work fine.