Looking for ANYONE who likes and knows both EXCEL VBA and JAVA

  1. #1
    Rick
    Guest

    Looking for ANYONE who likes and knows both EXCEL VBA and JAVA

    Do you like to feel really needed? Treated like a VIP?

    We Looking for ANYONE who likes and knows both EXCEL VBA and JAVA.

    Especially looking for Java/Excel integration at the front end, for
    reporting, etc. See www.ITSdoc.org, post here or write to me.

    Rick

  2. #2
    GB
    Guest

    RE: Looking for ANYONE who likes and knows both EXCEL VBA and JAVA

    Maybe interested, can do both.

    To write to you, perhaps additional information to be able to actually
    contact "you?" Website was not exactly clear in the brief seconds that I had
    to look at it as to "Hey we are looking for this type of employee."

  3. #3
    Rick
    Guest

    RE: Looking for ANYONE who likes and knows both EXCEL VBA and JAVA

    Sorry GB,

    You can get me at
    rick
    @