Combining singles data records

  1. #1
    sunman
    Guest

    Combining singles data records

    Hi,

    I have the following problem where I can not find a solution for. In my
    excel sheet I have the following data: Number, Code, day, month, year, day,
    month, year.

    What I want is, if the number and the code are the same and the period of
    days is following each other, to have only 1 record in the excel sheet.

    E.g.
    What I have right now
    Number Code Day Month year day month year

    0012 CP 10 05 2005 10 05 2005
    0013 CJ 11 05 2005 11 05 2005
    0013 CJ 12 05 2005 12 05 2005
    0013 CJ 13 05 2005 13 05 2005