Printing the shortcuts for macros

  1. #1
    Neal Zimm
    Guest

    Printing the shortcuts for macros

    Have tried to find the object which is the shortcut keys, if assigned, to all
    macros in a module.

    Excel help is no help.

    Can anyone supply the code ?
    Thanks much.

    --
    Neal Z

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Printing the shortcuts for macros

    I am not aware of any such capability.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Neal Zimm
    Guest

    Re: Printing the shortcuts for macros

    Thanks for the info. sigh. And I was so hoping that I would NOT have to look
    thru each macro to see the assigned shortcut. Oh well.
    --
    Neal Z